Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Interiew Anwers

My favorite food is bacon and my favorite music is R&B and rap . I like little of every music.My favorite TV show is MADE . The subject I like in school is Art. Like because give that free to draw and also helps me get better at my drawing.BCIS-1 will be a subject I will excel at.I give everything at school a 100%.My strengths is I'm going get the work done on time even working over time.My weakness are speaking in front of groups . I study all the time . There not secret of how I study I just look at the paper and study. What I would like to learn ? Everything that the teacher can teach doing this time spend in BCIS-1.I will divide the work equally . I will make a great member because Iam just a hard work.

1 comment:

lakreshia g said...

I think interiiew when ok